Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 February 2011

i'm Yours

I've realised
I'm Yours.....
And why not?
You made me
And fed me.
You cherished me
And blessed me.
Why shouldn't I
be Yours?

And there is
no doubt
about it -
We are all
Yours:
the believers
and non believers
the monotheists
and the polytheists
the deniers
and the accepters -
whether they want to
or they don't -
they are Yours!

There was
never a doubt
as to our ownership.

I say:
I'm consciously submitting:
I'm Yours.
And it fills me
with joy.
My heart swells
And I can't
contain it -
the exhilaration
of knowing
I am Yours!

And now,
now that I
have found You
rather ...
I have found myself
for You .....
I fear being lost
again.

So pick me up
please,
cleanse me
and take me
to yourself -
and keep me;
forever and ever -
in this life
and the life after -
For eternity.

2 comments:

  1. its so thought like, the structure and its rhythm, sudden, simultaneous realisations. The climax 'I say:' is so real, the words feel like theyr mine too! amazing ma ! absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how they say when you seek closeness to Allah, you feel true love and happiness. and that special music?

    That's what this is :)

    i love it
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.