Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 March 2010

Let go.......

Let go! Let go! Let go!
Stop hanging on to ideas
And theories and opinions -
They limit you
And imprison you -
They are the chains that envelope you
To your neck -
So you can neither turn nor look.

Open your heart
And allow pain to enter
And allow the anguish to wash away
Desires and ideologies that tie you down
And shackle you.

Let go! Let go! Let go!
Of your destiny -
So Allah can mould it as He wills.
Then your soul can be free

To take flight.

Give in! Give in! Give in!
- to Him.
Accept every opportunity

That comes your way

to be pleased with decisions

He has taken on your behalf
Sit back, slow down -

And let Allah's will prevail.

4 comments:

  1. This poem is dedicated to a brave young girl I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'brave young girl' thanks you with all that she is. You give her strength and hope x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, such wisdom in those words. I eagerly await some more words of wisdom from you. You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem makes me so happy, and i feel I shouldn't have to carry my worries with me everywhere I go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.